Wednesday, 28 September 2011

FX Drip Test

Ok, this is the first bit of fx animation I've done using Flash (so go easy on me!) :)

I recently decided to brush up my skills again with Flash as it's been quite a while since I used it. I didn't really know what kind of character to animate so I opted to do some water dripping instead - after all, I have been animating various effects for over a year now.

I was pretty pleased with the results although the timing isn't right in places. It was a good exercise and I learned lots from it which I'm now using to do a short character thing, so stay tuned!

FX Drip Test from Iona Whytock on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete